Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold Mtn - John Bull 10/25

Re: Gold Mtn - John Bull 10/25

Sean if you run gold your running bull too you damn pansy

And I'm still a huge maybe myself, pending aftermath of aftershock in JV

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

nah, john bull always causes some carnage for me, and i just cant afford any more repair bills!

just looking to get back on the rocks a little bit. i think if i go ill take jacoby out to the highway, then home!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    nah, john bull always causes some carnage for me, and i just cant afford any more repair bills!

just looking to get back on the rocks a little bit. i think if i go ill take jacoby out to the highway, then home!
    bah its easy now. i think things have settled and worn in. theres only one spot and if you stack a bit, its cake. just go slow on the back side. thats the only place if hit skids lol. just cause im going to fast to catch up to people

It would be good to see you Sean. I don't thing I've been on a run with you since big bear a couple years ago.
    Uummmm??? I forget.

Sean needs to go....that runner has had a diet of straight dirt. she needs some rock roughage to help out her drive train

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Whos rig are you ridding in

Quote Originally Posted by X-Tool Pimp
    Whos rig are you ridding in

My own biotch
    I nor my truck have a clue what resale value is

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

yeah yeah yeah, its been a long time since i hit a proper rocky trail, thats what happens when life gets busy!

looks more and more like im making this, bringing of course the girlfriend and possibly my sister(shes been wanting to go for a while, and if you make a pass at her ill make you useless to a woman, man, or your right hand... (ooohhhh that rhymed... badass!))
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

My own biotch
    I nor my truck have a clue what resale value is
    TAKE A LOT OF VIDEO!!!!! I gotta see this

Navigator

good luck on aftershock... it looks pretty intense... lol
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast