Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 89

Thread: My Blaster build

  1. #11

    Re: My Blaster build

    Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Damn J,
    Sweet Deal.

    And you know it dude, I was down there I would be kissing baby Salisa hi, giving Katy and hug and then heading straight to that thing to get it all together!

    So what ca gonna get for Katy now lol!!!
    Katy gets a lawnmower...I'll keep her away from the weedeaters! LOL

    Nah I may get her another Blaster, but make it more stable and maybe put some better reeds in it...and that will be ALL for hers! Oh....and a beefy grab bar because she likes bending those..
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.   

  2. #12

    Re: My Blaster build

    Quote Originally Posted by callmej75
    Ya know...I'll say it again...I am the only person who didn't wreck it...yet!
    EXCUSE ME!!!!
    THATS NOT ENTIRELY TRUE!!!!
    I HAVEN'T WRECKED EITHER!!!

    LMAO!!!!

    Yeah another blaster would be cool
    Avdian (Avy, Avi, Av, Eddie are some nicknames)
    Tess - 97' 4Runner "Project Something Or Another"
    Natascha - 99' GTI 2.0 N/A Auto - SOLD!!
    Swordfish - 05' Camry 2.4 Auto

  3. #13

    Re: My Blaster build

    Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Quote Originally Posted by callmej75
    Ya know...I'll say it again...I am the only person who didn't wreck it...yet!
    EXCUSE ME!!!!
    THATS NOT ENTIRELY TRUE!!!!
    I HAVEN'T WRECKED EITHER!!!

    LMAO!!!!

    Yeah another blaster would be cool
    Not much wrecking you could do when you were too scared to ride it...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.   

  4. #14

    Re: My Blaster build

    Quote Originally Posted by callmej75

    Yeh you need to load it up and follow Avy down and lets get it going!
    Working on it, atm saving for a tundra

    Gotta do a clutch cable, carb tune (i cant get it right), maybe new exhaust, steering stem (or fix mine and brace it., handlebars and brakepads for my 400Ex and I gotta rebuild my suzuki 230 sport. Otherwise im rolling on down. Probably late spring assuming I get a truck, or Avy tows them down on a trailer lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by callmej75


    Not much wrecking you could do when you were too scared to ride it...LOL
    HAH!

    Btw, ya'll wear brain buckets when riding? I know it sounds insane but I prefer without.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

  5. #15

    Re: My Blaster build

    Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    Quote Originally Posted by callmej75

    Yeh you need to load it up and follow Avy down and lets get it going!


    Working on it, atm saving for a tundra

    Gotta do a clutch cable, carb tune (i cant get it right), maybe new exhaust, steering stem, handlebars and brakepads for my 400Ex and I gotta rebuild my suzuki 230 sport. Otherwise im rolling on down. Probably late spring assuming I get a truck, or Avy tows them down on a trailer lol.
    Oh I've been studying up, and playing with tuning my carb. I know when it's lean, or too rich. I know pretty much what to mess with and what to leave...so I am confident we can build you something capable!

    I'll put my little 200 against that 400EX once I get mine all tuned up...
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

  6. #16

    Re: My Blaster build

    Quote Originally Posted by callmej75
    Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Quote Originally Posted by callmej75
    Ya know...I'll say it again...I am the only person who didn't wreck it...yet!
    EXCUSE ME!!!!
    THATS NOT ENTIRELY TRUE!!!!
    I HAVEN'T WRECKED EITHER!!!

    LMAO!!!!

    Yeah another blaster would be cool
    Not much wrecking you could do when you were too scared to ride it...LOL
    HEY HEY HEY!!!
    I just respect the power!! ooo yeah lol
    Avdian (Avy, Avi, Av, Eddie are some nicknames)
    Tess - 97' 4Runner "Project Something Or Another"
    Natascha - 99' GTI 2.0 N/A Auto - SOLD!!
    Swordfish - 05' Camry 2.4 Auto

  7. #17

    Re: My Blaster build

    I haven't been wearing a helmet....prefer without...but with this new engine going in I may have to just to be safe!

    My head is hard but not hard enough at 65+ mph...if I can hold it on the road that fast without extended a-arms
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

  8. #18

    Re: My Blaster build

    Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Quote Originally Posted by callmej75
    Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    Quote Originally Posted by callmej75
    Ya know...I'll say it again...I am the only person who didn't wreck it...yet!
    Well it's gonna have twice the power...they came out of the factory with only 15-16hp...this is going to be pushing 36 I know of that is dyno on paper...then with the addition of the new airbox and tuned up with a colder plug, and timing advanced....yeh...40 at least!

    EXCUSE ME!!!!
    THATS NOT ENTIRELY TRUE!!!!
    I HAVEN'T WRECKED EITHER!!!

    LMAO!!!!

    Yeah another blaster would be cool
    Not much wrecking you could do when you were too scared to ride it...LOL
    HEY HEY HEY!!!
    I just respect the power!! ooo yeah lol
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

  9. #19

    Re: My Blaster build

    Here is a pic of the airbox going in..



    a closer look at the reed cage, carb, and carb spacer

    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

  10. #20

    Re: My Blaster build

    The guy that sent me the top end with carb, forgot to put the cable adjuster in with the carb. So I contacted him and he is sending me one...it attaches to the top of the cap if anyone is wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •