Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: My Blaster build

Re: My Blaster build

Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    Yea, I just need to fix the dang things. It seems most things I own need to be fixed..I just cant win.
    uh thats everyone

Yea I guess soo..
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Well I&#39;m finishing up the swingarm that I originally started on, tonight, and welding the factory ears back on it. then I&#39;m gonna strip it and PC it after this weekend and maybe run it til I get me a tube swingarm built.

Got my Banshee rear hydraulic brakes in last night too. Gotta sort thru all the calipers and what not and make a good working hydro unit. I got like 6 calipers, resorvoirs, and one brake pedal. Bunch of lines too. I will rework these calipers and fab up a bracket to hold the unit in place.

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by callmej75
    Well I&#39;m finishing up the swingarm that I originally started on, tonight, and welding the factory ears back on it. then I&#39;m gonna strip it and PC it after this weekend and maybe run it til I get me a tube swingarm built.

Got my Banshee rear hydraulic brakes in last night too. Gotta sort thru all the calipers and what not and make a good working hydro unit. I got like 6 calipers, resorvoirs, and one brake pedal. Bunch of lines too. I will rework these calipers and fab up a bracket to hold the unit in place.

When I get down at the end of the month I will look at that brake stuff, should have a few good pieces to make a banging brake system out of it

Oh really? I definitely need pads for them...

I will keep an eye out for pads
    I remember while I was out in Cali, the LC is was working on had believe it or not but a blaster manual brake, and i have to find the site that had decent priced pads for them

Awesome looking bunch of gear, should work well.

Thanks Marc! After this weekend, I'm gonna look at the brakes and clean them up for coating and have them looking new!

Quite welcome.

I just got my replacement piece of frame, im hoping I dont have to use it but we shall see.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789