Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: he.he..he..., here comes the mother load

Re: he.he..he..., here comes the mother load

so you are downloading the web site like with webreaper or something?

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    so you are downloading the web site like with webreaper or something?
    I pulled my files from both TIS and the NCTTORA pages, then also backed them up with the excerpts from AllData. I then opened the files, and deleted the duplicated stuff, cutting the file size down. Threw it into a folder, by specified vehicle model and archived it all (zip filed) onto my desktop. I then just threw it all onto my card and called it a day.

http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/index.html

i have the FSM from ncttora also paper copies. i like the Alldata is because it has everything.
    94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    Hmm, where do you get that off all data dude? Cause I got access to all data online and cant find it.
    piratebay
    94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

So you need the full version (IE the discs) of all data or can you tell me the specific sequences of places to click on in all data to go to it?
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12