Last month (10/2) I placed my order with 4Xinnovations for a Tacoma tube winch bumper. Since there's not much about it online I figured I would do a little review.

First things first, I ordered 10/2 and the bumper was delivered 11/3. To tell you the truth I was expecting ~3~ weeks but no biggie.
Cost was 665 with shipping to southern california.

The bumper itself is made out of a combination of 1.75x.120 DOM and HREW tubing. Weld's look awesome and the bumper seems to be very well constructed. Fit is pretty good, Only one bolt does not line up, And I believe it is because of the accident I got into a while ago. 5 outta 6 bolts aint bad

The thing that drew me towards this bumper more than the AllPro tube bumper is the fact that since my Tacoma is a 99 I have the end of the frame that's the odd ball of the Taco's. If I were to purchase an AP bumper I would have to chop off 3" from the front of my frame, AND I would not be able to use the aftermarket skids I already own without modification.
So this led me to 4XI.

Here's a few picture's

I did purchase the 1 bend stinger, But I dont know if I will be able to mount my lightforces yet, So we will see

I suppose other then the middle where the winch mounts, the approach angle is well improved

Wrap around provide fender protection..

That's all the shot's I got today. I'll get some shots this weekend

All in all, I LOVE IT !
It looks awesome, Flows with the body line's and is sturdy as hell.