Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 4XInnovations Tacoma Tube Bumper Review

Re: 4XInnovations Tacoma Tube Bumper Review

I vote OD, I love OD on trucks.. Then you can paint a white star on the doors too!
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    I vote OD, I love OD on trucks.. Then you can paint a white star on the doors too!
    Here&#39;s why I suggested the GSA green..

Here you go Scuba, pick your choice(?): http://www.signalcontrol.com/product...olor_Chart.pdf
    First, powdercoating this bumper would he dumb.
    Second, if I had to choose any of those colors, it would be white
    Third, this thread is meant to be a bumper review thread. Not a critique my color choice thread.

I like the color it is, regardless if you guys do or not. It&#39;s different then what everyone and their mom paints their armor. Please quit suggesting colors because your wasting your own time.
    If you have something else to say other then the color, be my guest.
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

So I just did a test fit, And the lightforces do not fit under/ inside the stinger.
    May outboard them to outside the stinger, may run without the stinger. Ill update tomorrow
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

That's a shame. I guess you'll have to give them to me
    Uummmm??? I forget.

Bumper looks good. From a purely aesthetic point of view, I think I prefer the TJM you used to have on there. However, this one looks like it has a better approach angle and is probably quite a bit lighter while still offering solid protection.

I do agree with you that a winch would hide the radiator a bit and make it look better. Guess that's just one more thing you'll have to add to the wishlist!
    1986 pickup 4x4 SR5, 5-spd, 33x10.5 BFG KM1 muds, 2&quot; body lift, front and rear lockrights, 4.88s, 4.7 t-case with Dave&#39;z twin stick,&nbsp; BudBuilt crossmember with 1&quot; drivetrain lift, Downey grille guard and skid plate, TG sliders, MC rear bumper

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    So I just did a test fit, And the lightforces do not fit under/ inside the stinger.
    May outboard them to outside the stinger, may run without the stinger. Ill update tomorrow
    take some more pics with the stinger mocked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter25
    That's a shame. I guess you'll have to give them to me
    I'll make em fit

Quote Originally Posted by toyNG
    Bumper looks good. From a purely aesthetic point of view, I think I prefer the TJM you used to have on there. However, this one looks like it has a better approach angle and is probably quite a bit lighter while still offering solid protection.

I do agree with you that a winch would hide the radiator a bit and make it look better. Guess that's just one more thing you'll have to add to the wishlist!
    I liked the way the TJM looked, But it was made for a 4runner and just stuck out wayyyy to far. It also weighed 100#, Whereas this one is half that
    Thanks for the compliments Dan !

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    take some more pics with the stinger mocked up.
    hah I didnt take any, so more would be some. And I didnt even tack it on, Just had my dad hold it while I looked and mocked the lights up..
    I plan on seeing what I can do today..

If you have something else to say other then the color, be my guest.
    I never said I didn't like it, just offering info. Posts deleted.

You didnt have to delete your post's bud. I was ok with it just didnt want to hear it much after that.
    PS. I dont think your a burdan around here

The stinger and light tabs are welded, just waiting on paint to dry.
    I'll get pics asap

Still have to wire up the forces. Stupid Toyota dealer has probably had my switches in for 2-3 days, just never called me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast