Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie, just checkin it out

Re: Newbie, just checkin it out

Quote Originally Posted by oly884
    ...Helps people from becoming post count whores!
    its suppose to anyway....
    [me=Seanz0rz]looks sheepishly at post count and lowers head with a sniffle [/me]
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    Quote Originally Posted by oly884
    ...Helps people from becoming post count whores!
    its suppose to anyway....
    [me=Seanz0rz]looks sheepishly at post count and lowers head with a sniffle [/me]
    It's not bad when it's whoring about truck posts, or trailer builds, but rather the ABC thread, one word thread, etc that people seem to LOVE to raise their post counts with. Ideally, it'd be nice to have post count reflect SOME level of participation and knowledge.

But, as they say, a whore is a whore and it's clear that you are not shameful about that
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

I'm only a whore when no one's looking.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

I'm only a whore when I'm with other people or by myself.
    My signature

Welcome! There just might be a few 1st gens here
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    I like taco&#39;s !!!

Welcome
    2nd Gen 4Runner or Pickup w/ Taco guts, now that&#39;s the stuff! Post some pics so we can see where you&#39;re starting out at and as said, welcome to UY! Now go and post up.

Navigator

that 4runner with the taco front actually looks pretty cool...
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Lol thought the black one was a 5th gen.. Any more pics of it..?
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Not until he decides it, it's a friend of the shop owners and now apparently mine. It'll be at some events this year, I think he was going to skip Pismo though as in a way, we're all sick of the salt/rust issues.

There's a 3.4 swap in there, TC Caddy-3 Uniball conversion and the whole front is flip forward with the underhood fully tubed along with the skid plate and bumper by Joey over at Infamous Metalworks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12