Thread: Camber adjustment

Camber adjustment

Last weekend I installed a 3" front 2" rear spacer lift. Very pleased with the more aggressive look. After realigning the front, the front camber is still a little out of wack with the tires aiming in at the bottom. I need to get that adjusted so I don't have excessive wear on the tires.
    Any solutions?
    I had thought about welding a small bead where the a-arms are adjusted to give it more adjustment but wasn't sure if that would help or not.
    -Randall<br /><br />&#39;03 V8 Sport Edition<br />Cold Air Intake, K&amp;N Filter<br />40 Series Flowmaster<br />3&quot; front/ 2&quot;rear spacer lift<br />275 65 17 Duelers<br /><br />-a work in progress

Navigator

Re: Camber adjustment

first of all second... camber isnt going to increase wear on your tires by much... its toe that you have to worry about wear...

my stock adjustments wouldnt go back to within specs with the 2" bj spacer, so the alignment tech put my wheels straight up and down... not quite as secure on the road, but my 4runner is never driven above 65mph anyway, and not for long distances yet...
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

here are after pics
    -Randall<br /><br />&#39;03 V8 Sport Edition<br />Cold Air Intake, K&amp;N Filter<br />40 Series Flowmaster<br />3&quot; front/ 2&quot;rear spacer lift<br />275 65 17 Duelers<br /><br />-a work in progress

here is another picture. I have taken off the running boards and mud flaps just out of personal preference.

and here is another. not much of a lift, but it definitely makes it look a lot better, especially when parked beside another one.