Well, I called texas toyota of Grapevine..Said to get my vin which will tell me which brand sensor my car takes...after vin inputed, both brands still come up. When i had sensor out i did not see any markings on it. So I then went to Napaonline and found this:

http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Res...+50070+2070015

Mine do have the indented line as the matsu's have as opposed to the normal looking denso's. Parts guy said he did not know how to figure out which one my truck should have before I noticed this visual difference.

Why do u say densos?

First he said they were $195, told him napa=169, he asked if im out of state...yes, ok $139 plus $13 ship.
oh and then thers the $40 chevy sensors, guys had success w/they look good now but again, not really interested in replacing those-w.my luck they may not work

MTL_, i fixed that sensor cap lockon deal with some sensor safe permatex...cured for 24 hrs b4 reinstall...the sensor part was never loose just the plastic piece. im just surprised Im getting both codes. i guess that it makes sense that they would have the same lifespan. 147K

BTW at cruising 65mph etc OBD displays 30 timing adv, 10 at idle. Idle seems normal not sure bot 30 at cruise...anyone else s/c that can check theirs? I heard these knock codes cause comp to go into safe mode=over advancing timing since no knock data feedback? thx.