Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Can't buy the bumper I want, so I'm going to build one...

Re: Can't buy the bumper I want, so I'm going to build one...

Sweet! That's a nice bumper.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

You planning on running dual winches in that beast? note... the 2 slots....hehe
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

LOL... On the T3 - and this one - the winch is actually in the bottom center hole, not the front slots...
    -andy

Progress pics. Hoop is finished and welded on. Going to be sand blasted and PC'd tomorrow before heading to it's new owner next week!

Pics:

And here it is with the "dishes" from the Hella Rallye 2000's.

-andy

I've been wondering what happened to your bumper build. Did you ever progress with marketing your design?

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Naaah... I ended up getting a promotion and got really busy at work. Now I'm selling the 2000 to get a newer Hundy. I won't be doing any offroading in it...
    -andy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345