Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 12th Annual Superstition Mountain Run

12th Annual Superstition Mountain Run

welp its getting close to that time of the year again. so lets start planing for superstions 12. heres the linky 12th Annual Superstition Mountain Run.

ROLL CALL
    RANDVER +3 (chips, fresh oranges, dessert)
    wifesaysimadumbass + small football team (carne)
    Marc P +2 (7 layer dip)
    DEATHRUNNER +1 (carne fixins)
    Nick (DEATHRUNNER's friends) +1
    Tankota +2
    RobT2K +1 (beans and cheese)
    SharpStick (not staying for the potluck)
    Cammo

bring some money to help pay for the carne!
    MAYBE GOING
    strykersd
    Smiling_Jim

marc is still going to complain about all the heeps
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Navigator

Re: 12th Annual Superstition Mountain Run

your link doesnt work...
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

fixed
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

I should get the van back into good running shape, throw an aussie in the rear, and run Rabbit's Foot with my 27" tires, just to piss off the heepers.

I still have to patch all those damn holes in my tent from last year.
    My signature

lol we ended up just buying a new tent

I'm definitely not missing it again this year!

I have been there for the last 5 years, and have NO plans on being there this time. I am done with the huge cattle run events.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Quote Originally Posted by Marc P
    I have been there for the last 5 years, and have NO plans on being there this time. I am done with the huge cattle run events.
    ive never been, but hate runs with more than 10 vehicles. i enjoy the quiet, small runs myself!

if i ever get off my butt and fix some truck issues ill join the SD crew in some of their wheeling. for now its weekends filled with "honey-do's" and working on my bumper.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

mark you dont want to do what we where talking about last time and just do are own wheeling?

sean we normaly do a bunch of wheeling on are own. and last time we where talking about going and paying this year to help soppost them, but just doing are own runs the whole time

Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    I should get the van back into good running shape, throw an aussie in the rear, and run Rabbit's Foot with my 27" tires, just to piss off the heepers.

I still have to patch all those damn holes in my tent from last year.
    definitely should :-P ...
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast