Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 12th Annual Superstition Mountain Run

Re: 12th Annual Superstition Mountain Run

well i knew this was gonna happen do we want to go our own way maybe go to truckhaven or try to stay off the sd 4wheelers trails.. personally i fell the kind of way marc does do we pick a different weekend go but do our own runs or just do what weve done forever and go do the sd4wheelers run
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

My schedule is wide open if you guys want to plan it another weekend. I just picked up a new front locker this weekend, so once that's in I should be ready to rock.

i dont care if we do are own thing or there thing. i just want to do some fun camping and wheeling with my buds. although the one good thing about doing there thing is porta potties.

i say we should go and pay. then do are own thing in truckhaven. and comeback some other weekend to wheel in superstitions.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

I'm down for the weekend before or after, that way it won't cost me any vacation days

But if we go the same weekend, we could just do the same trails they do, but with a later start. We probably wouldn't run into anyone on those trails since they start so early and our group likes to stay up late and then try to sleep in.
    [size=8pt]1999 Limited 4x4 V6[/size]

Not a bad idea Rob..we will still catch up to those slowpokes though. I am working the weekend before and after...hell what am I talking about....my truck is still broke. Maybe I can wheel the Sienna
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Yeah, I hear ya, I still have to get a new throttle position sensor I think. I keep throwing a code.
    What about the Just runs people, are they gonna be out there? They do a good job avoiding the SD4wheelers group and still do some trails out there.
    [size=8pt]1999 Limited 4x4 V6[/size]

whether we do are own thing or go on there runs, me and the family plan to go.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

well it seems that that is the weekend to go, holiday weekend and all so why dont we just do it and go then. It's nice having the porta poopers and raffle.... we can just try to stay off the trails the wheelers will hit...Hell we can blaze a few new ones maybe or just try to stay out of the way. I always have a real good time on this weekend so let's party down....
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

lol last time we blazed a new trail i broke a CV lol. and yes the porta poopers are nice lol. ok save your sobe bottles.

christmas trees too make sure your tents are clear
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast