Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reputable Catalytic Converter Company

Weird thing is, last month Lance went wheeling!

Pretty soon rainbows will be upside down, cats and dogs will be hugging in the streets and everyone will go back to not being offended by everything. Crazy days ahead indeed...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5 View Post
    Toyotech,

Nah, not taking the risk. This is Northern California, the land of ultra liberalism and pseudo-green hypocrites.
    I'm in the Central Valley. Just need to be repeat customers plus having a truck with all kinds of armor makes them check out the ride than the cats lol
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Toyotech: last time I smogged my 4runner in Rancho Cucamonga, the tech wanted to buy my truck. He said "4wd, e-locker, 5 speed. How much?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5 View Post
    Toyotech: last time I smogged my 4runner in Rancho Cucamonga, the tech wanted to buy my truck. He said "4wd, e-locker, 5 speed. How much?"
    Haha exactly. Distracted the tech. Being a hot looking girl if you must ����
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123