Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: trading in, need info on how to look up dealer reputation, help with this 4runne

Re: trading in, need info on how to look up dealer reputation, help with this 4runne

naw i just never disclosed it, too embarrassed considering i did wheel the #### out of it, but the dealership thats getting it doesnt know that shh
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Re: trading in, need info on how to look up dealer reputation, help with this 4runne

I love summerville. I will be down there late may.

good luck Blake.
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

one in summerville has no locker, so its the black sport up here.

Going to test drive it tomorrow, ill let you guys know if i roll out of there with a new to me 4runner 4x4 or not.

definitely think it over. Dont jump the gun on the purchase. Look for one with a locker and with a sunroof...the locker is the more important thing here.
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

color, options, and sport before locker man, i already have a lockright and I can add an elocked diff from oleg at irbis later if I want to or go arb rear.

So ill be locked, just automatic locked, ill be fully selectable by xmas front and rear and i should call it quits on the drivetrain as I wont have enough willpower to wheel it harder then that other then expedition trips.

Re: trading in, need info on how to look up dealer reputation, help with this 4r

Right now your complaing about not having 4WD, if you get one without a locker, you'll have a million posts complaing about not having a locker.

ARB is 850, plus 200 for the compressor and 350 for the install. Got an extra $1400, if not don't make that mistake.

Your going to Colorado, It won't be bumpkin fun anymore.

1999 4Runner/Dana44 Front Axle - 1990 4WD Mini Pickup, 2006 Tundra &amp; 1948/1981 CJ2A Rock Buggy.

i already... have... a... locker...

im so used to a lockrite it doesnt matter, if i want to go selectable later i will, but im not going to look 1000 miles to find one with a locker. especially since this dealership is willing to make a deal with me on this one that wont hurt me at all.

plus i got the dealer service records and everything has been done and on time.

Re: trading in, need info on how to look up dealer reputation, help with this 4r

Good Luck, goodbye.
    1999 4Runner/Dana44 Front Axle - 1990 4WD Mini Pickup, 2006 Tundra &amp; 1948/1981 CJ2A Rock Buggy.

See if you can have the dealership swap the parts over. If they're desperate enough, they will. But I do agree, if you're going to be wheeling, it would be better to get a factory locker. I know you have one already, but that's less hassle and pain of dealing with the install. I'm in the search for a black SE, too. What's the info on the 2002 SE you found?

PM, me. Thanks.
    Land Cruiser

P nut, i didnt find an 02 se, just 2000s

what is your area?

Steve, dude whats the deal? If anyone would hear me out on my situation yall wouldnt be tellin me to go look for a locker because its just not feasable to find one and then try and beg a dealer to take my 2wd. I already tried to get a second loan and try and sell this one, that did not work. Im going to try and have my mom cosign on a second loan with me so I can sell the 01, if that doesnt work then swapping out is the only way.

I do not have 265/75 or 265/70 tires nor stock suspension, so their isnt a way for me to sell mine before hand either.

And to you all that have swapped, were you college students when you did this, did you have a small job and have little income.

will yall at least look at my side before throwing crap at me for once?

not trying to be snappy, just trying to be reasonable on how many options i can even take.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast