Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: trading in, need info on how to look up dealer reputation, help with this 4runne

Re: trading in, need info on how to look up dealer reputation, help with this 4runne

I'm in SLC, UT, so not that far from you. My friend actually bought an M3 out in Greeley.
    Land Cruiser

Re: trading in, need info on how to look up dealer reputation, help with this 4runne

well im still in south carolina right now so these 4wds are scarce over here, i may have to look into greeley, ft collins, loveland, boulder, denver area for a 4runner when I go back out
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

alright, drove the 2000 sr5, not liking the sound the engine made, it had some whisp whisp noise as soon as it hit 4k in rpms.

My mother is willing to help, I may try and find a way to throw this thing back stock and sell it before I get a new one.

However I want the 4wd before tellico in june.

But inless you have a helpful response and telling me to get a locker, spare me please

I think looking for one closer to home will be easier (Colorado). I've been looking in Texas and they have fairly better pricing, so check there. I found some 1999-2000's in UT that aren't too bad. Look up autotrader with 84101 as the area code. Good luck.

Oh, yeah, get a locker.
    Land Cruiser

Well Ric is helpin me with the Colorado listings on Craigs and wherever

Texas is an idea but since my parents make decisions based upon my credit and since I dont pay all of my gas, that might not work out.

Also another option, 01-04 dcab tacos, and no i wouldnt solid axle it or bracket lift it, something along the lines of scott bradys expeditionwests taco.

thats just an idea, nothing set in stone.

alright guys, since I have been talking to my mom, shes willin to help me out with getting this truck sold first.

I am taking everything that "EVERYBODY" has said into consideration, sorry for being snappy but Im just scared of what might happen or how I may get screwed in a certain process.

But as far as color goes, im set on black, no changin my mind on that

I took a test drive of a black and silver sport, and I have to say, black looked the best. I think I'm set on black, too.

Here is a 2000 Sport in New Mexico. Black and 5-speed (I'm giving you the lead, because I'm looking for an 01-02 Sport )

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e=&cardist=300
    Land Cruiser

oh that looks nice. thanks dude.

almost had a 2000 black automatic sport with locker and sunroof and i would have bought it but the advertisement wasnt updated and he already sold it from craigslist.

should have been mine

Got one for you. 99 Black Highlander w/ 95k miles, sunroof AND A LOCKER! Carfax checked out clean with 2 owners--both from Colorado. It is in Parker, CO. 90K mile service has NOT been done. I was seriously considering picking this up, but found a 2002 SE locally. I talked them down to the high-$11k's (not including TTL) over the phone, so in person, I'm sure you could do better. But better get on it quick.

Here is the ad:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...l=&cardist=384
    Land Cruiser

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234