Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what's new with you guys?

Re: So, what's new with you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    ....tryin to make some new friends, as iv been realizing lately that iv drifted from a lot of my old close friends...
    Not to pry into your personal life, but do you think that's because you've been in a relationship a while? I have a lot of friends I don't hear from much anymore because either A) They got married or B) They're wrapped up in a serious relationship.

Just my .02, How's everyone else?
    2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4-Dub<br />TRD supercharger,&nbsp; Toytec Coilovers, OME 890&#39;s, 285 Duratracs

i fear ive done the same with my current relationship, in addition to school and such, its really taken a priority over everything. i suppose its just part of the natural process.

right now im studying for back to back finals tomorrow, very stressed out about them both.

the money we had saved is now going for my brother in laws burial costs, died of a drug overdose a few days ago (we didnt even know he was using, sucks, we could have helped him) but such is life.

kevin, for your ex and the lease, i agree. pay your half (to the landlord since your on the lease too and responsible when she blows your rent money on whatever girls blow money on (guys would be strippers, beer, and truck parts!)) and RUN, even if you have to sleep at a buddys house or your truck. its not worth staying with her.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

New with me...hmm, fell off a cliff in late June, bought a house in August, started back to work in October and now that December is here I am in a panic trying to figure out what to get people for Christmas. So basically, nothing new.

My New Year's Resolution for 2010? Don't fall off anymore 50-foot cliffs. It hurts.

Sorry Ken but the last part made me lol.

Soooo, New with me is this goddamn transmission wont go back in, Im pissed and tired of dealing with it.
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Sorry Ken but the last part made me lol.

Soooo, New with me is this goddamn transmission wont go back in, Im pissed and tired of dealing with it.
    I know how you feel. I've worked on projects that seem fine before you start but mid way through the bottom falls out on you. If it were me I'd just get pissed and ram it up there.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike

If it were me I'd just get pissed and ram it up there.
    I would be careful taking Mike's advice. Last time he did the above it resulted in a child.

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike
    My New Year's Resolution for 2010? Don't fall off anymore 50-foot cliffs. It hurts.
    Reminder, you must still be a little fuzzy, it's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stops along the way.

Why I am switching to a trainer and fitness circuit in the off season, I fall enough in the Summer. Armor up man, Dianesse makes some nice stuff, let me know man, I should still have my discount if you need.

FWIW, I've taken more than my share of light spills, anywhere from Pauley Creek to 2nd Divide, so you're not alone in the injury department. It just means "you need a better bike" as I used to tell customers.

What else is new for me, my Pirate ban's now lifted and my postcount is non existant, I cannot really pm friends now, but can get pm's from them, and of course, (Pirate)Lance's b.s. spam pm's about a $40,000 DARPA challenge.

Pirate4x4, where our motto is "Do as we say, not what we say!" ??

BTW, at what point is someone going to post the "So What'd You Get This Holiday Season?" thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Won't go back in? What do you mean?

He needs a bigger hammer, or the shaft's not aligning good me thinks.

*ohhh, did you make sure the studs are in the right spot, and not in the opposing piece from sticking?

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike

If it were me I'd just get pissed and ram it up there.
    I would be careful taking Mike's advice. Last time he did the above it resulted in a child.
    dang it ken! you beat me to it!!!

BTW, at what point is someone going to post the "So What'd You Get This Holiday Season?" thread?
    day after x-mas i guess... youll find my writeup on my b-day gift soonish. suppose to rain this weekend so not much i can do to work on it.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast