Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2010 4Runner ToyotaUSA video on YouTube

2010 4Runner ToyotaUSA video on YouTube

I wouldn't doubt that this has already been posted in the one thread, but I'm not about to read through all 19 pages.

It's a video posted by ToyotaUSA showing all the 'crawl' feature. I just like the video since it's showing the 4Runner off out on the trails. Nothing extreme of course.

2010 Toyota 4Runner: Crawl Control

I wish had the $30k+ to buy a new 4Runner.

Re: 2010 4Runner ToyotaUSA video on YouTube

Cool trail run.

Im not a fan of all that electronic crap tho, just to much stuff that could possibly malfunction.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

That was funny . . . useless yuppy gimcracks for the dumbed-down masses. It controls the accelerator and brake so you can concentrate on steering? I can appreciate the technology/system integration that goes into it, but c'mon, give me a break . . . .

Don't get me wrong, I like the way it looks & time will prove the design, but there are already too many people that don't know how to drive and this flood of useless technology only makes it worst by taking more thought out of the process - my guess is that it would work really well for cruising the mall parking lot looking for that coveted spot by the entrance
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

"Old folks getting drive through service when there is none?"

In other words, how to make the driver have an excuse for driving into something..

I sat in one today, and I am in love is all I can say lol!!!
    Making bumpers does pose a challenge when looking at the lines, but man, put a slight lifts and some 33s on it and it is one sexy suv...

Navigator

wish i could afford one but for now ill stick with my 2nd gen :-P
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

I was getting tired of all that driving associated with offroading. Thanks Toyota!
    T.O.Y.O.T.A.<br />Take Off Your Oversized Tires Andy

oooooooo the trail edition in salsa red!!! exactly what i wanted to see!!! lol

I&#39;m confused about something. In the first video, it shows a dial being turned to engage 4 low on the (presumably) trail model. Now, if you go to Toyota&#39;s website, it shows the limited model as having a dial and the trail model with an normal, old fashioned shift lever. http://www.toyota.com/4runner/interior-360.html

Did they mix shots of Limited and Trail models in the video? If so, the whole process of shifting in neutral, turning knob to low, and pushing the crawl control button is actually different than production vehicles.

-Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast