Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2010 4Runner ToyotaUSA video on YouTube

Re: 2010 4Runner ToyotaUSA video on YouTube

Yeah the 2004 Tacoma I had came with Rugged Trails and I didn't like them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by fenrisx
    Yeah the 2004 Tacoma I had came with Rugged Trails and I didn't like them at all.
    Honestly I refuse to buy anything BFG, I had Rugged Trails and the wore for $#!^ same with the two sets of A/Ts and My friends are having issues with the Old Style M/Ts, I have heard reviews from friends on the new M/Ts yet since they all are having running issues period, and I Know Keith has them and he is doing Okay with them, But I wonder...

Sorry for Hijack again...

4Runner to the Rubicon

Here's a good video, other than the background music.

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    the terrain your in is beyond your ability to manage the vehicle effectively.... so let the computer handle the accelerator and breaking for you?
    i know I'm insanely late replying to this thread, but i was reading through and totally agree. The point is if you're somewhere that exceeds your ability to drive you are even more dangerous if you leave it to the truck to do the work.

if your abilities are not exceeded, you will never use it. useless to wheelers, dangerous for newbs
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Navigator

completely agree Lee.. its just marketing hype, that really isnt of any good use to anyone.
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123