Thread: Adding to the arsenal

Adding to the arsenal

There's a gun show in town this weekend, I'm going to try to sell an old deer rifle (Remington 760 BDL pump, .30-06 if anyone's interested) and put that towards another pistol.

What would you choose to pair with a SPringfield XD-40? I'm leaning towards a Sig P226/229 or an HK USP/USP Compact.

Re: Adding to the arsenal

i shot 100 rounds thru my SP2009 today and i'm really digging it.

personally, i'd choose the HK if i had the money to burn, but i'd take the SP over the P226 though.
    -andy

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    personally, i'd choose the HK if i had the money to burn, but i'd take the SP over the P226 though.
    X2 TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

I found me a nice HK USP 40 compact today at the gun show!

Just signed up on hkproforums.com - TJ I saw your name over there. Still awaiting activation before I can post. Any other good forums I should know of?

That is absolutely the best HK form there is! There are many members and they all know HK very well they are also very informative. The is one that is dedicated to the P7M8 out of Minnosota but the over all is right there. I would also recommend a premium membership when you can, it's only 25$ but for that it is well worth it. TJ Oh and welcome to the addiction... lol TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!