Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My new 4Runner.....What did I get???

Re: My new 4Runner.....What did I get???

If you haven't seen it yet check out toyota120.com, they have lots of info for your specific model. Stick around here aswell though, we have a good group
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    If you haven't seen it yet check out toyota120.com, they have lots of info for your specific model. Stick around here aswell though, we have a good group
    Thanks, Scuba... I remember you from Pismo. Aren't you the one who hogged up all the raffle prizes and the lights? Or was that someone else?

kafene.
    Mark<br />KJ6QXG<br />2004 V8 4Runner 4x4, ToyTec Ultimate Lift, Spydertrax, Yakima roof rack, Gibson exhaust, Stubbs Welding Sliders, P275/70R17 BGF A/T K/O

Yeah that was me with the crazy hair and I did win a set of lightforces and a gift cert. for some things..
    Not gonna lie there were so many people there this year I don't remember many of the new faces, but glad to see you around the site and hope to see you again next year
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by kafene
    Thanks, Scuba... I remember you from Pismo. Aren't you the one who hogged up all the raffle prizes and the lights? Or was that someone else?

kafene.
    Yeah that definitly sounds like Steve
    Uummmm??? I forget.

So that makes at least 2 4runner converts from the last three pismo jamborees.

kafene, what did you drive to the jambo or did you come with someone else? (just trying to see if I can place your face)
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    So that makes at least 2 4runner converts from the last three pismo jamborees.

kafene, what did you drive to the jambo or did you come with someone else? (just trying to see if I can place your face)
    It was me and my two girls and went with my brother in his black Land Cruiser and his dog. I was offering to go with my PreRunner, but he wanted to take one car. Glad we did. I was trying to brush him off and the "stupid camping trip" for weeks before he started laying out the guilt trip. Right after I got back, I was searching for a 4WD! Hahaha.
    Mark<br />KJ6QXG<br />2004 V8 4Runner 4x4, ToyTec Ultimate Lift, Spydertrax, Yakima roof rack, Gibson exhaust, Stubbs Welding Sliders, P275/70R17 BGF A/T K/O

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter25

kafene.
    Yeah that definitly sounds like Steve

Dont be jealous because you werent there to share the good times, the campfire, and the raffle swag

Yes this is my attempt to try and get you to come again next year..

It was me and my two girls and went with my brother in his black Land Cruiser and his dog. I was offering to go with my PreRunner, but he wanted to take one car. Glad we did. I was trying to brush him off and the "stupid camping trip" for weeks before he started laying out the guilt trip. Right after I got back, I was searching for a 4WD! Hahaha.
    Ah, okay, I know who you are! You were camped right next to our trailer, David is your brother. He's a cool dude, been camping with him a couple times now and he let me borrow one of his bikes when lance, bob, and I went to kings cyn.

Congrats on the new rig!
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer

Ah, okay, I know who you are! You were camped right next to our trailer, David is your brother. He's a cool dude, been camping with him a couple times now and he let me borrow one of his bikes when lance, bob, and I went to kings cyn.

Congrats on the new rig!
    Thanks! I couldn't be happier. I really thought I like my PreRunner, but I absolutely LOVE the 4Runner!! This is when it starts to dent my pocket book

(mark, remember when we were talking about your truck purchase waaay back when...and i said "dude, just get the 4x4, you'll regret it if you dont)

I TOLD YA SO!!! ;P

Congrats on the purchase. Can't wait to see it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast