Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VOTE HERE - Pismo Dunes riding ban

Re: VOTE HERE - Pismo Dunes riding ban

Voted

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    If you don't want sand blowing by your house, don't move to a mesa that is made of sand and right next to a huge section of sand dunes! It's common f'n sense! The sand was blowing there long before they got there. Heck, there are sand dunes up ON the mesa! :shaking:
    There's no stopping the dunes - this is was part of a mini golf course that got taken over by the dunes at Jockey Ridge State Park in Nags Head (Outer Banks, NC)

Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

voted
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

East Coast Vote!!!

I want to be able to wheel when I get out there!!!

Voted!

These tree huggers are ignorant....it's just like the folks that claim an Airbus A380 superjumbo is a "gas guzzler", when in reality, it has amongst the lowest per seat fuel consumption of any airliner. These people need to do some research and have a bit of common sense.

And to add to what Keith mentioned about the NC outer banks, the outer banks are moving towards the mainland a bit each year. This is caused by storm erosion and sand from the Atlantic side being blown to the Pamlico Sound side of the islands.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

True bullcrap.

If you live down wind from SAND DUNES, Wear a god damn face mask if you dont want to breathe in "particulates"

Voted.
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

I still have sand in my bag from the pismo event 1.5 years ago.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6twinotter
    I still have sand in my bag from the pismo event 1.5 years ago.
    Same here!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6twinotter
    I still have sand in my vag from the pismo event 1.5 years ago.
    Wut ?

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Welcome to the way alot politicians and idiots think. If they dont like it, then no one can enjoy or have it.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

voted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast