Thread: Hot Dog variation

Hot Dog variation

Ok well I made this at home, but it could easily be done at camp for a tasty variation of a normal hot dog...

Ingredients :
    Hot dogs and buns (how ever many you plan on cooking)
    Bacon, 2 Slices per hot dog.
    Sliced Jalapeno's
    Ranch dressing.
    Mustard. Spicy or Regular ( I like spicy)

To prepare, Well start off by cooking the dogs. Make sure the bacon is done just before the dogs are, Drain bacon and wrap in paper towels to soak the grease (duh?)
    Have your buns ready and put a piece of bacon on each side of the inside of the bun. Placed desired ammount of sliced Jalapenos in the middle, then top with desired amount of ranch and mustard (easy does it )

For sides, Rold Gold pretzels and Coors light

Eat and enjoy.
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Re: Hot Dog variation

Nice, people actually eat hot dogs w/o peppers?

Our favorites ribbin sliced jalapeno's, with red and green peppers and grilled onions.

Next time try taking a 6 pack with you, then used 1 bottle to soak them in overnight first like you would with kielbasa or polish sausage then grill to desired finish.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn

Next time try taking a 6 pack with you, then used 1 bottle to soak them in overnight first like you would with kielbasa or polish sausage then grill to desired finish.
    I will have to try that.

Lol you see your post count ?
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    Lol you see your post count ?
    ROFLMAO, nicccceeee, talk about cosmic things, especially since the time of day I posted that..oh well, ruined that by adding this one in. I don't really do that stuff, mostly b/c I try to stay clean, but I could make a call to celebrate that if need be.

WOW. 420 posts at 4:20 pm.

Yeah you planned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba
    WOW. 420 posts at 4:20 pm.

Yeah you planned it.
    I swear I didn't. Life throws stuff out like that sometimes is all. I don't care how some of my posts get, I'm clean.~Remember, aside from the legalities at the main p/t job, I also have to pass the random IHSS stuff.
    Watch, I get a random tomorrow now if they see this.

Naw man, Im not trying to say you do that ish.. Just thought it was weird.