Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Believing in Santa

Re: Believing in Santa

My parents never did the whole Santa thing with my brother, my sister, and myself. I don't remember anytime in my life where I thought he was real. I dunno why....maybe it was because I lived in the Philippines till I was 8, and I don't remember Santa being a big deal there.

I'd say 9 or 10 sounds like a good age to let the kid know Santa doesn't exist.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood4x4
    I think it would be the parent's responsibility to eventually let them in on the secret because there would be something wrong with a 17 year old kid who still truly believes in santa and the tooth fairy.
    But I got $1000.00 when i had to get that gold crown this Summer...

Oh, wait...

that was from the reimbursement from our insurance!

I think you're right, but I'll wait like my parents did, until our child confronts us or asks like it seems your girl is. Youth is precious, I want ours to have as much enjoyment as is possible and healthy.

i think i was 7 or 8. I woke up christmas eve night to the sound of my dad playing with my RC 57 Chevy....lol
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike
    Dang it, I didn't find out until I read this thread.
    I gave adequate warning.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12