Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TOYTEC LIFTS IS BACK

TOYTEC LIFTS IS BACK

Hi EVERYONE!!!

My name is Darrick and work with ToyTec Lifts handling a lot of the forum support. Some how this forum has been over looked by me, so I wanted to properly introduce myself as well as kick some good information back to you about what's happening with TOYTEC LIFTS. Sort of get you up to speed.

But first off, I'm a native of Colorado and I have enjoyed the hobby of 4wheeling with Toyota's for 10 years now. I currently drive a 01 Tacoma DC with our Ultimate Lift kit on it and custom Alcan springs in the rear - WITH my stock 265 tires

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM or email me (darrick@toyteclifts.com).

Dylan<br />---------------<br />www.toyteclifts.com<br />dylan@toyteclifts.com

Re: TOYTEC LIFTS IS BACK

Hey Darrick, welcome!
    I see the Toytec banners all over this site, but yet to see any representatives on the board, great to have you aboard over here.
    2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4-Dub<br />TRD supercharger,&nbsp; Toytec Coilovers, OME 890&#39;s, 285 Duratracs

Thank you.

I was just reading a thread you bumped us on, THANKS!

awesome! a bunch of us run the toytech stuff here

Awesome!!! Glad to have you aboard man!
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Gee, a little phone call to price things out and you all are ready to jump back in, Sweet!
    Thanks again for the help the three of you gave, now find us some better stuff for the 2nd gen 4Runners than that Pro-Comp junk..

I'll be on the phone shortly, erm, well, online since that's how my TLCA/Forums discount would work?

What I want priced:

OME N-72 (2), OME N-98 (2), OME SD33 (1)

versus

Bilstein, there's rears, but no fronts listed at all??

All based on the OME style lift kit of just 2".

Quote Originally Posted by ToyTec Lifts
    ..But first off, I'm a native of Colorado and I have enjoyed the hobby of 4wheeling with Toyota's for 10 years now. I currently drive a 01 Tacoma DC with our Ultimate Lift kit on it and custom Alcan springs in the rear - WITH my stock 265 tires
    In true UY form, pics or it didn't happen!?

Welcome! Nice to have some company reps aboard.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Thanks everyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    I'll be on the phone shortly, erm, well, online since that's how my TLCA/Forums discount would work?

What I want priced:

OME N-72 (2), OME N-98 (2), OME SD33 (1)

versus

Bilstein, there's rears, but no fronts listed at all??

All based on the OME style lift kit of just 2".
    Help me to understand, what vehicle is this going on?

We do offer forum discounts, just PM me when you are ready to order.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast