Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KOH 2010

Re: KOH 2010

Quote Originally Posted by X-Tool Pimp

I know Its great having the Hammers in my back yard I will be there with the rig/motorhome Thurs pm come find me, straight down to the end of pit row hang a left and look for the Trail Gear flags and camp

hey i need 2 weeks notice before you evict me from your motorhome lol.

man i gonna miss it again. ive got too much time off coming in a couple weeks to get time off this week.

just call in sick on Friday

I can't make it. Have to work while I got it.
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    You can still watch it live on-line http://www.pirate4x4.com/king-of-the...-2010/live.php

Quote Originally Posted by X-Tool Pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    You can still watch it live on-line http://www.pirate4x4.com/king-of-the...-2010/live.php
    It's not the same! Anyways I'm heading out there Thursday night after I get off from work

Quote Originally Posted by strykersd
    It's not the same! Anyways I'm heading out there Thursday night after I get off from work
    What time you getting off work ?
    I'm planning on heading up tomorrow night too..

Txt me ?
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

I get off from work at 9:30, then I'm picking up a friend and heading out there. I'll probably get out there at 1AM or so. I'll text you tomorrow

Hold the gates, me and pat are on our way
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Joe and I had a great time out there. Thank you Tony and Debbie for letting us stay the night in your motorhome!

We got out there Thursday night and hooked up with the Victor Valley 4 Wheelers. After the "home" was set up we headed over to Backdoor to watch all the fun. There was Suzuki Samuri fully caged with a swapped in street bike motor. The driver was nuts and endo'd it twice trying to make it up the first ledge. He put on a great show. After the action died down there, we headed back to camp and hung out around the bon fire.

On Friday morning we made our way over toward Aftershock to watch some race action. Some how Tony, Deb, Joe and I ended up by the Master's Pits at the top of Aftershock. While cruising around there, we ran into one of Joe's buddy's, who was pit crew for one of the racers. He roped us all into helping out with the #20 car. So although we didn't get to see any actual racing, we still had a great time being right in the middle of it. Joe and I had to leave that evening to go pick up the kids so we didn't get to stay until the end of the race. We got a text from Debbie right after we got home that the #20 car finished the race. WooHoo That was a perfect way to end the day.

Awesome! So bummed I had to miss it this year!
    My signature

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast