Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: superstitions 12

Re: superstitions 12

Thanks Zack,

I didn't get any pics of the jeep actually on the trail.
    Just everybody else.

Mark,
    Was just reading the thread on Pirate and I didn't realize you knew my buddy Dave. That's where we stopped on the way back Saturday evening, but he wasn't there, just Brenda and the baby.
    Green 2001 4Runner Limited 4x4 -- Full Time Power Window Mod, DRL Mod, Andy Mod soon<br />Black 1991 Pickup&nbsp; -- Daily beater<br />1952 Willys CJ3A Flatfender

phil that pic of the sunset with your flattie is AWESOME!!!!
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

I had a great time as always. You guys make all the Jeepers pale in comparison.

Badass pic of the Deathrunner descending, Anthony, thanks!!!

I had fun kickin it with all your crazy kids and you old farts too.

I'll try to get my pics of our run up soon, I didn't take too many though. Mostly dodging WD-40 comments from the jeepers.

T.O.Y.O.T.A.<br />Take Off Your Oversized Tires Andy

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHRUNNER
    ...dodging WD-40 comments from the jeepers.

i found the best way to dodge those particular comments is the addition of a lighter to your can of wd40. they usually shut up with their "trail rated" junk goes up in flames. while revenge is a dish best served cold, there is nothing better than a nice warm can spray of STFU. just a thought anyway.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Mostly dodging WD-40 comments from the jeepers.
    Was your front end a little squeaky out there?
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Mostly dodging WD-40 comments from the jeepers.
    Was your front end a little squeaky out there?
    Lets just say you could hear him long before you could see him... haha.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

damn long travel squeakiness.... I took a bunch of pics but they all came out blurry had to reboot my camera. SO i cant post any pics which sucks because I wish I could post the one of Marc with all the firewood stacked on him!!!!!!
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

we need the pic on here of marc driving through the fire.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

I really need grease fittings on my upper arms.
    T.O.Y.O.T.A.<br />Take Off Your Oversized Tires Andy

zerk fittings on your biceps? that's not going to be sexy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast