Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: superstitions 12

Re: superstitions 12

Had fun, guys.

Jaime has at least one fire-jump photo. Appreciate the shot of me climbing - used it on Slavebook.

I've got a horde from on-trail on Saturday. I don't know everyone so well, so email me a description of the rig and I'll roll your images to you old fashioned.

So when are we doing a Yota-only show on the Garage Hour?

STICK

PS> Saw you, Seth. Thanks to everyone who signed on as my fan.

My rig is gold
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

my rig is red and I am down for a toyota show anytime let us know when we can help
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

You know what mine looks like... startruck
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

i have the tan 3rd gen with a roof rack. or a roof bumper as Anna calls it.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Okay, I've got bunches and bunches of all but the Randvermobile.

Most of my good stuff was in that crack that we ran - I'll check what else I've got.

If you want to meet, we can trade a blank CD for one with data. That, or bring a flash drive to my house, and Yes, that means you Tanky.

STICK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123