Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WHERE ARE YOU FROM THREAD...

Re: WHERE ARE YOU FROM THREAD...

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    I hate you lol
    Lucky SOB
    oh its not all its cracked up to be. picture everything you think about cali and throw it out the window. i like it just fine but no hot chicks or palm trees...we do have world class wheeling and perfect weather though

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    I hate you lol
    Lucky SOB

oh its not all its cracked up to be. picture everything you think about cali and throw it out the window. i like it just fine but no hot chicks or palm trees...we do have world class wheeling and perfect weather though
    you just live in the wrong part of california...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Well bummer...now I've lost all incentive to move out there.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

no hot chicks
    Wanna bet...... I think there just hiding from you

Quote Originally Posted by X-Tool Pimp
    no hot chicks
    Wanna bet...... I think there just hiding from you
    thats probably true but the beach towns have amazingly hot chicks. victorville...not so much lol. steriotypical cali is "down the hill" meaning everything west of the san bernadino mtns and angles mtns. but those places are further from da wheelin!

Navigator

Born 'n raised Santa Maria, CA... located perfectly centered on the California Central Coast...

Very few good trails around here though, only Pismo Dunes (25 mins away), and high mountain (dirt access road with only one good 4x4 off shoot Garcia Ridge)

Still close enough to SoCal to go wheelin with these guys though :-P
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345