Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tierra Del Pobre.....not going to TDS

Tierra Del Pobre.....not going to TDS

I am working the weekend of the official TDS run, but am thinking about going to Truckhaven the weekend after.

I will probably roll out there the morning of Sat March 13th, and come home Sunday afternoon.

Anyone wanna roll with me?
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Re: Tierra Del Pobre.....not going to TDS

sorry, thats the weekend before finals. any other weekend and i would consider it. have a good time, stay safe, and get lots of pictures!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc P
    I am working the weekend of the official TDS run, but am thinking about going to Truckhaven the weekend before.
    Don't you mean the weekend after? Either way I'll have to pass, I'm planning on going to TDS

i would like to but i have out of town family that weekend
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

jeezz what a bunch of whinyheads .... I might try to make that!!! might be just a couple of us but oh well!! lets go
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Sorry i do have my dates wrong....I am talking about the weekend after TDS
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

I was thinking of going to the actual TDS event. If I can get my Z out of the driveway and do the suspension on Truck before then.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

so what weekend are we doing this now? if its the weekend after i think me and the family can make it.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Toy Bros:

I'll be there with a bunch of neighbors for TDS proper. I'm only able to do Saturday, though. Want to meet in the afternoon?

STICK

I'm pretty much out for this month... no money to do anything except eat
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast