Thread: Rear Storage

Rear Storage

Thought I would share my cargo storage creation with y'all.
    Most of you have seen other incarnations of this; "there are many like it, but this one is mine". Hope you like!

See my website for more pics.

James

2000 4Runner Limited. Diff-Lock Mod. Deck-Plated. Commo Gear.  Ready for Lift/Tires!

Re: Rear Storage

Very Nice!
    My signature

i like. those are some big drawers

[quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Thank you!
    I am a Firearms instructor for my department, and I REALLY needed somewhere to keep all the equipment I have to haul around all the time. These have worked out perfectly.

Thank again,

James
    2000 4Runner Limited. Diff-Lock Mod. Deck-Plated. Commo Gear.&nbsp; Ready for Lift/Tires!

Very nice!

I will be starting my local PD may 30!

My cousin has a Department issued Tahoe with a Trunk Vault storage box. It is awesome. He can carry his M4, tac. vest, helmets and ammo all in one half of the box. I would love to have one of those. Good job James!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

Thanks Localmotion! And good job on getting hired.
    It is a very long row to hoe though.... after 12 years in this business and 5 of them spent on our SWAT Team (S.T.A.R. here), I am very burnt out.

I would like one of those vaults also, but the price is outrageous! I guess if the department is supplying it, then no big deal right?

Take care and stay safe.

James
    2000 4Runner Limited. Diff-Lock Mod. Deck-Plated. Commo Gear.&nbsp; Ready for Lift/Tires!