Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back To School I go

Back To School I go

Just heard last night that my application to the doctoral program in geochemistry was accepted by the advisor that I want. I will either start this fall or in the fall of 2011, depending on money stuff.

In a few years, if I'm lucky, I'll get to change my screen name to Dr. AxleIke

Okay, maybe not! LOL
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

Re: Back To School I go

sweet! congrats!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I still won't call you doctor.

Tourist

Superwoot!!
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

I will personally make CERTAIN that your screen name is changed to Dr. AxelIke when you get finished.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

If it is UOC-B I'm actually jealous of you man. I had Dr. Oliver for Math this last semester, since he's now permanently out here, and am friends with Dr. Hachadoorian (Planetary GeoPhysics) through the bike world. Put in for some of the grants $ now, even if you're of a decent leveled wage, the support there for that focus is amazing and I'd be happy to show you the possible amounts via pm with another friends resume I have.

Congrats!

Paging Dr. Axle....
    My signature

Hey Doc,

How much kinetic force, in joules, is required to shatter a piece of granite laying on top of detritus with a 35" polymer infused chunk of rubber in a Pacific Northwest forest that has been exposed to 6000 years of solar radiation?

doctoral degrees FTW!
    1986 pickup 4x4 SR5, 5-spd, 33x10.5 BFG KM1 muds, 2&quot; body lift, front and rear lockrights, 4.88s, 4.7 t-case with Dave&#39;z twin stick,&nbsp; BudBuilt crossmember with 1&quot; drivetrain lift, Downey grille guard and skid plate, TG sliders, MC rear bumper

What type of work are you looking to get into?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast