Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Outlander Sherpa II trailer...Dial-up beware!

Re: Outlander Sherpa II trailer...Dial-up beware!

Got new wheels put on a few weeks ago...I like the blacked out look better.

With the Pro Comp 7028s differing from my Toyota factory tri-spokes in backspacing, the old wheel lock no longer fit . I didn't think that 1/8" of backspacing would be an issue, but it was...So off to the trailer place once again. Truck, Trailer and Hitch of K.C. fabbed up a new wheel lock for me as well as a spare wheel lock strap. Matching puck locks THAT ARE KEYED THE SAME!...R.C. is the man to talk to there. He will take care of all of your trailer needs. Thanks R.C.!

**The tab is intentionally extended out from the wheel so that the lock will not 'clank' and damage the powder coated wheel...I also lined the back of the lock with some rubber mat material for a cushion just in case...**

Anyway, enjoy the pics!

Regards,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

Navigator

The new wheels look good i wish i could afford a set of those, they are quite nice.
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Looks amazing!

Any updates?

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234