Here are the pics that I have been able to get. I must say that this process has been 3 years in the making, and it has been worth every minute of it. Big props to all of the fine craftsmen that took part in the build. I could not have done this by myself...Robert Shepherd was GREAT to work with. I have called this man for 3 years bouncing ideas off of him, and this dream is finally realized. I am sure that his shop phone is finally getting a rest. Currently, I am getting my trailer and rig ready to participate in the ORCC / Bass Pro Shops event in early September. Sorry for the driveway pics, I have taken the Sherpa out twice now and it has been AWESOME...

Looks like a need an ExPo sticker...By the way, if a trailer and it's cargo is less than 2,000 lbs total, it does NOT need to be registered in the state of KS!

Closer view of the fender boxes

I had all of the front surfaces of the main and fender boxes coated with the Ameraguard coating. Dan Cusumano (Ameraguard of Lee's Summit) did a PHENOMENAL job with the coating. I removed the fuel can holders and implements (Jack, shovel, axe) but other than that He taped it all off. It is a great exercise to see true pros 'do their thing'...Thanks Dan!

More pics to come!

Regards,

BWJ