Thread: wheel spacers on 07 fj cruiser??? yes or no?

wheel spacers on 07 fj cruiser??? yes or no?

im thinking about gettin wheel spacers for my fj, and need to know if the hub centric spacers will work with stock wheels. Also want to know if 2" is too wide. Anyone have them, and do they really cause a lot of vibration?? I use my fj for off road and on the highway. Any thoughts or advice??
    OH! and should they be hub centric or not to fit on stock rims and hubs???

Re: wheel spacers on 07 fj cruiser??? yes or no?

No, wheel spacers don't cause vibration. They might accentuate a pre-existing vibration that wasn't felt before, but they won't cause them as long as they're not defective.

I have 1.5" spacers on my solid axle 4runner and they have been fine for on road and off.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Do it! These are what you want.

http://www.spidertrax.com/Toyota-Hub-Centric-Spacer
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx
    I used those in the rear, but in the front I was uncomfortable with the amount of grip length the lug nuts had holding the wheel spacer on to the hub. So for the front I used these http://www.allprooffroad.com/tech-in...ers/toyspacers along with their set of ET Lug nuts. They have a longer shank and provide more grip length on the lug nut.
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

What a pain in the a$$ to have to order them from 2 diff companys . wtf? why cant they just send me longer bolts ?? lol. oh well. I is for my baby...
    thanks for the replys, sunny

[quote=sunnytreats ]
    What a pain in the a$$ to have to order them from 2 diff companys . wtf? why cant they just send me longer bolts ?? lol. i wanted the annodized ones. oh well. I is for my baby...
    thanks for the replys, sunny

I used the Spidertrax spacers front and rear on my 4Runner when I had it. Look up my old threads, see my pics, see what I put the 4Runner through. I beat the hell out of that truck. I highly doubt you will drive your vehicle harder than I did mine. So trust me when I say, the Spidertrax spacers are good to go front and rear!
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

ok