Thread: (4) BFG MT KM 305/70/16 - $350. (not KM2)

(4) BFG MT KM 305/70/16 - $350. (not KM2)

SOLD
    Up for sale is a set of 4 BFG MT KM tires size 305/70/16. These are NOT the new model KM2 tires.

2 of the tires are in excellent condition, with no damage, and minimal tread wear. Remaining tread was measured to be approximately 16-17/32", new, these tires come with 20/32". I can't remember how many miles are on them, but most likely less than 7-10,000. The tires were used mostly for on-road driving, and only one or two mudding sessions. These tires retailed for 249.00 EA. + Tax.

The other 2 tires were given to me by a friend and are older and more worn. One tire has about 11-12/32" of tread, and the other has around 8-9/32" of tread. The tread compound is a little stiffer now as the tires have worn down to about half of their life. One of them has a patch, but both have driven great in the mud (gotten me out of about 2 feet of mud, even being as worn as they are) and on the road with no hassles.

All 4 tires have safety siping, done by America's Tire Co in Simi Valley, CA.

The tires are located in San Diego, CA. Can meet up anywhere in coastal SoCal between San Diego and Santa Barbara. I'm a full time student at UCSD, so the further it is from San Diego, the longer you may have to wait for me to find time to drive to meet you. I will also ship if interested, but will have to do research to figure out pricing.

Asking $350 for the set of 4. If you only want two of them, make me an offer =)
    I am a Verified Paypal member, so payment with a credit card is an option

Note: The photographs provided are of the NEWER tires. Older tire pics to come.

FOR FASTER RESPONSE PLEASE EMAIL: npremyod@ucsd.edu

THESE TIRES MUST GO!!!
    Thanks for looking!

-Ned<br /><br />1997 4Runner 4x4 3.4L V6 Black<br />OME/TRD Lift | 265 Pro comp MT | AR Bajas 16x8, Kenwood Excelon KDCx789 | Polk DB650 speakers | WabFab Discos | Other stuff<br />

Re: (4) BFG MT KM 305/70/16 - $350. (not KM2)

Update
    I posted this ad a while ago but the tires are still available. Older tire pictures are below. All 4 tires are located in San Diego, CA and MUST GO! 350$ for all 4.
    Size 305/70/16.

Remaining tread was more than I thought.
    1 tire has 11-12/32"
    Other has 8-9/32"

-Ned<br /><br />1997 4Runner 4x4 3.4L V6 Black<br />OME/TRD Lift | 265 Pro comp MT | AR Bajas 16x8, Kenwood Excelon KDCx789 | Polk DB650 speakers | WabFab Discos | Other stuff<br />