Thread: fairly built 94 4unner: Tacoma WA

fairly built 94 4unner: Tacoma WA

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/1656473228.html

94 toyota 4runner: Solid Axle Swapped, 3.4 swap from a 97 4runner with 160k on the motor, timing belt less than 10k miles old, 5.29 gears with ARB lockers front and rear, custom sliders, custom OBA setup, 35x12.5 BFG MTs with tons of tread left. 63" chevy rear springs. nice Headunit with Lots of other little "mods" throughout. have THOUSANDS into it.

the bad: still need a knuckle stud replaced. has 3" blocks in the rear that was supposed to be swapped out for different springs (hasnt been an issue yet, but i know its not how i want it done) dent on the passenger side fender, but have a new fender to replace it.

I love this truck and i will honestly be very sad to see it go... but i need cash and i need to have a Life Simplifation process.

I have a ton more picture of it if you want to see.

its a badass wheeler.. it will go just about anywhere you point it.

I'd like to get $9900 or best offer. I'd also may be interested in a trade/cash for a newer tacoma. give me a call or email me if you have any questions.

Chris.
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Re: fairly built 94 4unner: Tacoma WA

Chris, you OK man?? Both this and the pickup??

Yea I am ok... I am having a life simplifaction.. Right now I have 3 trucks, 2 trailers, a quad, and a shop full of Toyota crap. I am selling everything and starting over. It's my goal to pay down most of my credit cards buy a house with my girlfriend.. I will then Start over on a wheeler, ( 90s 2wd ext cab. 4wd conversion, Flat bed, exo, sas, ect.) The 4runnrr has been a great truck, and I will be very sad to see it go but I need to get out of debt and get my head above water
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Gotta respect a man with priorities!

Wish I could talk my wife into grabbing your little 2wheel drive

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Erich_870
    Gotta respect a man with priorities!

Wish I could talk my wife into grabbing your little 2wheel drive

Erich
    thanks.. i&#39;ve been living with debt and too much stuff for too long. george carlin&#39;s bit on stuff really made me think about de-cluttering my life. George Carlin Talks About "Stuff"