Thread: 81 2wd pickup: Tacoma WA

81 2wd pickup: Tacoma WA

SOLD!!

1981 Toyota pickup 2wd. 22r head gasket was replace less than 20k miles ago. long bed with tool box. it has 145k miles on the odo. freshly painted. gets 24mpg on the highway. seats have been swapped out for newer very comfy honda civic seats. has a LockRight locker in the rear end (makes it a TRUE 2wd) i have an extra 3rd member that is open if you want to go back to an open diff. Its been a GREAT little truck to me. gotten me everywhere i wanted to go, drove to southern california and back with no questions of hickups fully loaded with a quad and camping gear.

the bad: Tags expired 8/09. (does not need smog checks, just has to renew the plates). the stock stereo is broken. i had an amp and speaker set up to run off my ipod, but the amp and speakers were stolen. the intake manifold is leaking or cracked. it pours water out of the motor just below the carb as fast as the water pump can push it. i have a new intake manifold to put on it, i just haven't had a chance to do it. Need to reinstall the grill (never did it after painting it)

800 firm

*update* cleaned it out tonight to get it ready for sale, decided to see if it would fire. battery was dead so i had to jump it, but it fired on the 3rd crank. filled the radiator with a gallon of water and it had ZERO leaks. let the truck warm up and it was solid right at middle of the temp gauge. drove it around the block to confirm and it was good to go. so i'm not sure why it was leaking so bad last augest but at this point its running and driving. price has changed to 800 firm

more pics can be found here: http://www.pacific-crawlers.com/showthread.php?t=1409

Chris.
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Re: 81 2wd pickup: Tacoma WA

Man bring that down to So Cal and Ill take it

bump... new info added
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

SOLD