Thread: Stu's 88 4Runner

Stu's 88 4Runner

Just picked this 4runner up last weekend. PO had purchased it from a junkyard and then had it sitting in his yard for a couple of years. He used the interior in another 4runner, then just let it sit.

Went to pick it up with 04RockoTaco, the read brakes were completely rusted so we had to take the drums off, and the front end had sunk a couple inches into the ground, but thank fully the PO had a skid steer and just picked up the front end so we could put the wheels on. It took us about 3 hours to get it on the trailer, Just in time for ATL rush hour on a friday

[img width=800 height=600]http://www.the-myers.com/4runner/General/ontrailer.jpg[/img]

After getting it home and in the garage, i cleaned it out, saved everything i could, and will be getting rid of a bunch of it for cheap/free at some point in the near future.

Took the doors and top off and worked up a list of what needed to be done to get her running.

I pulled the fuel pump, fuel level sending unit, and tank, and am planning on cleaning them out today after work. Only pic of that so far

[img width=600 height=800]http://www.the-myers.com/4runner/cleanup/fuelpump.jpg[/img]

More pics and updates to come as i work on it

Re: Stu's 88 4Runner

Lifted, and sittin on 33's. I say sitting because... well. Thats it.
    (I know I know - you are all aghast because YOU can't post in anyones garage thread, but Stu is the worlds worst (maybe not - but hes bad) about putting up pictures, so for now, here I am.

-Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE