Thread: My god, I've discovered the best (and worst) mail-order service EVAR!

My god, I've discovered the best (and worst) mail-order service EVAR!

www.omahasteaks.com

This is officially the awesomest site ever, I'm going to be buying many-a thing from them I fear

They sent me this letter in the mail that got me a special deal on some filet mignons, top sirloins, pork chops, franks, burgers, etc. This is the only piece of junk mail I haven't shredded in 6 months, and boy am I glad I didn't. At the risk of sounding like an infomercial, the deal they sent me:

4 5oz Filet Mignons
    4 5oz Top Sirloins
    4 4oz Pork Chops
    2 4 1/2oz Stuffed Sole w/Scallops & crab meat
    8 Gourmet Franks
    10 Omaha Steaks Burgers
    10 Portions of Potatoes au Gratin

Plus a 6-piece cutlery set

All for 60 bucks!!! We are going to eat like kings at my fiance's graduation party in a few weeks. Problem is, I know I'll be addicted to these guys after this, and I know they ain't normally this cheap... but somehow I think I'm ok with it.
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Re: My god, I've discovered the best (and worst) mail-order service EVAR!

There's a TV commercial around here that advertises 4 free omaha steaks if you use their services for changing a windshield. My insurance gives free windshields so I might go for that.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

they are damn good cuts of meat too!!!

i really should order from them for some special occassion, not that i ever have any...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

They rock for sure. I've had a quite a few of those steaks in my life!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

lol, they have been around forever. I remember being a kid and the "Omaha Steak man" would come door to door. Those things rock! My folks would fill 2 freezers once a year. I would order from them but I like to get mine from the local in town butcher, sometimes you can see them walking the cow in the back door! mmmmmm fresh!
    Work is for those who don&#039;t know how to plunder! <br /><br />1992 4x4 xcab, so stock it&#039;s not funny cause I don&#039;t have the money. <br /><br />If you like to play poker, either live or online, check out my Poker Pals board.

I got this in the mail yesterday and remembered this thread.

[img width=800 height=378]http://www.sonoransteel.com/temp/OSteak.jpg[/img]
    1999 4Runner/Dana44 Front Axle - 1990 4WD Mini Pickup, 2006 Tundra &amp; 1948/1981 CJ2A Rock Buggy.

Cant go wrong with widwest beef.
    -Bryan- 99 Sr5

The only problem I have with these guys is the fact that they NEVER leave you alone. I could make a paper-mache tree out of all the ads I get per month.
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma