Thread: All Pro Rear Link Set Up

All Pro Rear Link Set Up

Slosurfer..I finally found the new topic.....But I could not find a classifieds section. I have an all pro longer upper and lower links that puts the tire in the center of wheel well at static ride height when truck is lifted. 3/4 heims on upper links to adjust pinion angle. Downey coils with polyurethane spacers, modified poly bumpstops mounted on housing with coil inserts. my panhard bar has 3/4 heims both ends. I'd like to sell the housing with this set up as it has the panhard mounts that have been modified. the rearend has shock tabs on the ends of housing tube so that you can run any 2.0 shock on outside of frame -- the rear suspension works so much better this way. You just need to fab an upper shock mount or I can make one at the shop similar to the Tacoma 96-10 2.0 shock set up that gets welded/mounted to outside of frame...send me a personal message if you are interested in this set up...This is a desert racing set up with lots of articulation..Asking $650 (shocks not included in pics, sample pic of shock hoop I can bend up and send you for $100 if buying my parts)................Also,If someone is looking for 5:29 gears, I have R&P for 7.5 front and rear 3rd member complete with 5:29s using Turbo or heavy duty case from back in the 80's...Reason for selling: putting '09 Elocker taco rearend with 2.5" 12 inch stroke Bilstein 9100 coilovers and 2.5 10 inch stroke smooth body shocks.....email me at dezertzoro@gmail.com thanks..Paul...
    Solo Motorsports Built 3/95 4Runner rolling on 35s w/2 35" spares, Total Chaos Gen 2 kit converted to 1 inch uniballs UCA/LCAs, Bilstein 9100 race series shocks, 5:29 gears, 8 pt DOM roll cage, Fiberwerx '06 Tundra 1 pc conversion w/hood and bedsides, Hella 4000s w/everything HID

Re: 4 Sale All Pro Longer Link set up

Forgot 1 pic
    Solo Motorsports Built 3/95 4Runner rolling on 35s w/2 35" spares, Total Chaos Gen 2 kit converted to 1 inch uniballs UCA/LCAs, Bilstein 9100 race series shocks, 5:29 gears, 8 pt DOM roll cage, Fiberwerx '06 Tundra 1 pc conversion w/hood and bedsides, Hella 4000s w/everything HID

Re: 4 Sale All Pro Longer Link set up

Sweet setup.....like the 4runner!
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

All Pro Rear Link Set Up

I have an all pro rear suspension for 89-95 4runners moving the tire back 1 inch when lifted. kit will be sold with housing. housing has shocks tabs off housing outside the frame (you'll need a shock mount outside off frame. I can make it at the shop). Custom heimed panhard bar with modifications to mount on housing. Downey coils, my coil insert/bumpstop set up, heimed upper links, johnny joints lower links, pivot tabs on housing for upper/lower links have 3/16" weld-washers for more "meat" for the bolts. Cycles 12" wheel travel with 10" stroke shock on outside of frame. I'd recommend a 10" stroke bilstien 5100 shock. Also included are a pair of 1.25" spacers to go on top of coils if needed....As you can see this was put on a desert prerunner done by Solo Motorsports in Covina, California. I'd like to get $550 for everything..I'll throw in the 14" limit straps also.....email me at dezertzoro@gmail.com with your telephone number to answer any questions...9100 shocks not included.....Thx Paul

Re: All Pro Rear Link Set Up

good lookin 4runner! I plan on re-4linkn my 3rd gen this summer w/tundra rear so I can make room n outboard some bypasses. Still tryin to fig it all out.

R ur new 12" c/o's going thur the bed?
    3GT4SCLT; need rear suspension stat!