Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cheap rock lights

Re: cheap rock lights

no wonder they are so cheap I still havent got them !!!!
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

I think there was a thread on Pirate or Expo about these. IIRC they weren't super bright and better used in tool boxes and camper shells. One guys defense was that he didn't want to ruin his spotters night vision.

Navigator

i wonder how hard it would be to replace the led's with brighter ones... may still be worth buying...
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    i wonder how hard it would be to replace the led's with brighter ones... may still be worth buying...
    It depends on what kind of leds are already in there. Bright leds are called high power leds for a reason. They are very efficient but do require more amperage and are wired differently than say 5mm leds. You'd probably have to gut everything but that's what a lot of guys do just for housings.

Hi,
    Sorry for the inconvenience casued for you.

Please don't worry now ,I check your order again,it seems that it is in stock today ,so don't worry ,we will ship it to you in 1 or 2 days ,please wait patiently,you will also receive our email notification after we ship.

Any question please feel free to contact us.
    Happy every day!
    chelsea

I finally emailed and pitched a bitch about my order not coming and this is the response I got. So hopefully I will get them by middle of next week. Memorial weekend project.
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

well i got em finally and boy are these things cheap!!! Even for 15 bucks i feel like i kind of got burned. They will make great interior lights though and I needed something like that.

Sorry to hear it turned out that way, but I am glad I waited on them, thanks for the review Mikey!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

[img width=800 height=600]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd81/wifesaysimadumbass/P6270138.jpg?t=1277694810[/img]
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd81/wifesaysimadumbass/P6270136.jpg?t=1277694809[/img]
    They make good interior lights but let me emphasize that these are nothing that you couldn't buy at Pep Boys! They are very cheap looking but suprisingly bright so maybe they are not so bad after all! At least it gave me the motivation to install so damn interior lights! I think two will go under the hood. Two in the cargo area and the rest in the camper shell in my big truck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12