Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Custom 3/4" wheel spacers for 3rd gen 4Runner/Tacoma, $150 Shipped

4 Custom 3/4" wheel spacers for 3rd gen 4Runner/Tacoma, $150 Shipped

These are a custom set of 3/4" Hub-Centric wheel spacers designed to fit a 3rd gen Toyota 4Runner (and I suspect they will fit a 1996-2004 Tacoma as well). They are fabricated out of Aluminum 6061-T6, to high machine tolerances. I got these made for a member on here in anticipation of a purchase, but he hasn't been answering his PM's so they're up for grabs (he'll have to wait 2 weeks for another set if he wants one). These are exactly the same as the ones I have installed on my 4Runner, fabricated to the same prints. I'm asking $150 shipped UPS ground.

They do not include wheel studs or nuts, but I have provided the necessary information (including dimensions) for you to source them yourself. I have attached my short installation instructions document, which has a dimensioned diagram of the studs/nuts you will need before installation.

I have a legal waiver the purchaser will be required to sign and mail to me before the spacers are shipped. This is to cover my butt.

They look exactly like these, but as I stated you will need to source wheel studs and nuts:

Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Re: 4 Custom 3/4" wheel spacers for 3rd gen 4Runner/Tacoma, $150 Shipped

Brian, IIRC those are still 6 on 5.5", correct, so they should fit any 6 lug Toyota rig from 1991 on up??

I'm referring someone to this thread. That being said, with the center hubcentric step/flange on the face for the hub centric mount, will it clear a manual hub conversion or not? If you're unsure, just post the I.D. and O.D. of the thing and I'll go out with a micrometer to compare.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Brian, IIRC those are still 6 on 5.5", correct, so they should fit any 6 lug Toyota rig from 1991 on up??
    Yes it is for a 6 on 5.5" bolt pattern, but I'm not sure if it will fit on a lug-centric wheel or not. The spacer should have tight enough tolerances that the lugs would be well centered and not vibrate at highway speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    I'm referring someone to this thread. That being said, with the center hubcentric step/flange on the face for the hub centric mount, will it clear a manual hub conversion or not? If you're unsure, just post the I.D. and O.D. of the thing and I'll go out with a micrometer to compare.
    The through hole the hub would have to fit through is 3.825" ID, and the hub is 4.175" OD. The overall OD of the spacer is 7.125".
    Brian
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Here are the actual spacers you would be buying, all wrapped up and ready to get shipped off!

[img width=800 height=597]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l70/mastacox/Mobile%20Uploads/f437de30.jpg[/img]
    Brian

To help widen the applications, these spacers are basically identical to a set of Spidertrax spacers, other than the fact that they're only .75" thick instead of 1.25". The Spidertrax spacers fit on the following vehicles, and so I'll say these will fit them as well:

- 1980-Up 4 Runner (w/o Locking Hubs)
    - 1995-Up Tacoma 4WD (w/o Locking Hubs)
    - 2000-2006 Tundra
    - 1993-1998 T100 (w/o Locking Hubs)
    - 2007-Up FJ Cruiser
    Brian

Any idea if these fit nissan xterras? I have a buddy who may be interested
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

No idea, the only way to tell is to measure the Xterra's wheel mounting surface/hubs and compare them to the dimensions I gave above...
    Brian

I am interested but don't think I will have the money till next week sometime for them

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    I am interested but don't think I will have the money till next week sometime for them
    I'm fine with that, I just want to sell them! Of course if these sell I can get you a set made in about a 2 weeks (after payment). No more buying these things in "anticipation" of a payment for me
    Brian

alright well I will keep my eyes open then, if they haven't sold by my next pay check i will take them.

I figure with my all-pro UCAs and these spacers I should be able to run the 35x12.50 tires i have for my old stock rims (these are just going to be used off road, keeping the 33s for DD duties)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast