Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attention all 4Runner lovers!

Re: Attention all 4Runner lovers!

If you saw my garage you would know I dont sell my 4runners. Getting harder and harder to find parts for it. So in the garage goes all my old parts.

When I started this I never imagined hitting 500 votes....but im actually almost there. And painting on the truck I think is starting to work, by all the honks im getting. Sure most are laughing at me, but I love my truck and dont care. Every vote counts thx dudes.

Attention all 4Runner lovers!

Let me start off by apologizing if this is considered spam. But I love 4Runners way to much to let this go. I've entered my rig into a contest with Toyota. Current truck is 1988 4Runner v6 400,000km. Bought this truck being the 9th owner. Its age and previous owners are slowing creeping on it. HELP ME! smile

http://4runner.ca/en/contest/entries.../4bb3fb1105042 Click vote for me.....Vote everyday till may 30.

Maybe I should have a giveaway for my rig on here if i win.

Thankx to all that help! smile

Navigator

my best suggestion for the radiator is a junk yard... i just picked one up in pristine condition off a '95 for $50... also finally picked up a new power steering box off the same truck, my truck will be trail ready soon! :-D
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Well fixed the rad issue after a year of hassles. Im poor so gettin a new one was not a option. 91 ford explorer rad fit right in. And wow what a difference a good rad makes. I feel so bad with a ford part in my truck.

Help me vote....so I can stay with all toyota parts again

Help this lime green 4runner owner!

Let me start off by apologizing if this is considered spam. But I love 4Runners way to much to let this go. I've entered my rig into a contest with Toyota. Current truck is 1988 4Runner v6 400,000km. Bought this truck being the 9th owner. Its age and previous owners are slowing creeping on it. HELP ME! smile

http://4runner.ca/en/contest/entries.../4bb3fb1105042 Click vote for me.....Vote everyday till may 30.

Maybe I should have a giveaway for my rig on here if i win.

Thankx to all that help! smile

Just a quick thanks to all of those who are voting! Every vote counts.

Well as of right now I'm currently in 2nd place! WOW!

http://4runner.ca/en/contest/entries.../4bb3fb1105042 Vote everyday till May 30

nice! i just made it my home page so i wont forget

Thx troyboy!
    Im gettin so excited to see this all happening. Never did I think I would be this close to top spot!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast