Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention all 4Runner lovers!

Attention all 4Runner lovers!

Let me start off by apologizing if this is considered spam. But I love 4Runners way to much to let this go. I've entered my rig into a contest with Toyota. Current truck is 1988 4Runner v6 400,000km. Bought this truck being the 9th owner. Its age and previous owners are slowing creeping on it. HELP ME!

http://4runner.ca/en/contest/entries.../4bb3fb1105042 Click vote for me.....Vote everyday till may 30.

Maybe I should have a giveaway for my rig on here if i win.

Thankx to all that help!

Re: Attention all 4Runner lovers!

now thats one i can vote for. your need a new truck

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Troyboy you have no idea! Tryin to up some pics as we speak.

Ty btw.

Paint the site on my truck, next day leaf springs break...fix it go for test drive...rad blows out

Anyone have a spare v6 rad layin around?
    Or any ideas for a swap? Sad but I cant afford a new one.

*If this guy gets the 2010 and this one's destined for the scrap pile, as mentioned in the video, I for one am asking for a send-off a'la Top Gear.

Let Richard, Jeremy, and James have at it, bugger it all to heck and then hand over the keys for the 2010.

Man what a idea! Gotta love my 4runner addiction, but I keep buying older and older ones.

I'd never let this old truck die.....allthough to see it on top gear like that last toyota. Im down!

*FWIW, you are up against some serious competition with Kevin putting his video in. Man, must be nice to have professional videographers like the guys from Collective to help you out: http://4runner.ca/en/contest/entries.../4bb471b03caca .

I would like to see someone small win, then Toyota just step up to the access plate and offer them what Subaru does Stateside, support and a vehicle to do it all in. Not everyone is sponsored in life.

Best of luck to all of you who&#39;ve thrown your hats in!

I hear yah about the compettion. I'm also one of those people that uploaded videos and had them not going up till a week late. This was not the video I wanted to put up,but to me it says it all. I also agree the votes should goto someone who actually needs it. I know I'll probably never own a brand new 4runner, but that will never stop me from owning one for life

Been leaking head gasket for awhile now(k i lied its been a year), exhaust in the coolant. Just dump overflow back into rad everyday. Been a year now and no worse. Only a Toyota I'd get to fixing it if everything else on the truck would stop wanting my attention.

haha yup i hope someone who could use it gets it, not some whos going to sell it or park it in front of there 300k home

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast