Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attention all 4Runner lovers!

Re: Attention all 4Runner lovers!

If you win can I have your truck? lol
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

I should hold my own kinda contest for my old truck...would be funny to out do the toyota contest afterwards. Omg I might be onto something. hehe

Well with only less then 3 weeks in the voting part of the competition, there seems to be a battle for the top 3. I'm currently sitting in 2nd place. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be in the position I’m in. I defiantly owe a lot to the kindness of those fellow 4Runner lovers!

I’m calling upon the “internet army” to help me walk away with this…..Call this high hopes….But I’ve made it this far….So here goes!

My intention with winning this truck is to bring my youtube channel back with a vengeance which during the competition got taken down. (had since 2007) The interest for my channel soared once this competition started.

This will not be the last time you see this Lime Green 4Runner!

Thx for all your support and lets bring on 1rst place!

WOW I'm in 1rst with 10 days left. I love all the support! Thank you!

Goodluck.

Don't forget to hang around after everything's over!

nice job man!

Dudes I'm not going anywhere after this is over. You shall see plenty a lime green 4runners on this site I've lurked forums for years and would not know what I know today without them.

This toyota off roading community has been the best!
    Few more days keep voting. Definately will be a big writeup if I win.

10,894. 3 more days of voting then this thing is finally over. I am currently sitting in 2nd place. But lets just say someone has been a badboy. All will be known May 30. Keep my votes legit and this is a lock people

Thx for your support to those who have silently voted

Well it’s about time I can share this at least for now. At the time of entry I thought of a way to get some other videos in that would be mainly for the judges eyes. Again both these videos is nothing fancy. I’m sure the judges will get why I entered these ones. I’m not looking for votes on these 2 vids. Yah the slideshow is fast…..but it shows my love for my truck that’s for sure.

http://4runner.ca/en/contest/entries.../4bb7f997d9ff8[/url] Challenge to Toyota (yah yah the audio)

http://4runner.ca/en/contest/entries.../4bb7fa190a319 video for the judges to see how bad I need a new truck and my love for mine. I also emailed pics of my truck with the site on it.

Voting ends tonight! 11:59pm Currently sitting @ 11,131 votes

At the start of this contest they had problems, and did not get my video up for almost a week late. At the time they contacted me apologizing and offering to give me those few extra days for voting. This was also done for others. I will make sure to update everyone when the voting is over on my video.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast