Thread: Ladies and gentlemen: A reminder to embrace life...

Ladies and gentlemen: A reminder to embrace life...

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Re: Ladies and gentlemen: A reminder to embrace life...

Very good video.
    Thanks for sharing.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

Did someone have an accident, did I miss something because both of those videos are really depressing and sad, even with their messages? What kind of posts are these and why?

Navigator

i think its just a friendly reminder to all... iv seen the 2nd one, i believe it was a public service announcement in Australia if i remember right.

2 very good videos though, i really like the confetti effect in the first one
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Then let's at least have it tagged as "NSFWI"?