Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuse Box 'Map' for 1st gen 4runners. Anybody got one?

Re: Fuse Box 'Map' for 1st gen 4runners. Anybody got one?

Hmm... Am I missing the necessity of having the blower motor functioning then?
    --Chris--<br />Facebook Me!<br />1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited / Sonoran Steel 1.2 Lift / 4Crawler Offroad 2&quot; Body Lift / ProComp 8069 16x8 / 315-75 GoodYear Duratracs / Modified ARB front / BruceTS Rear / WABFAB custom stuffs

Thanks for the link Chris. I should have remembered all of that stuff on 4crawler. Time to get back to work.

and I want the blower motor for the heat.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Ahh, gotcha. And 10-4, it gave me an excuse not to work during lunch anyways! Good luck sir.
    --Chris--<br />Facebook Me!<br />1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited / Sonoran Steel 1.2 Lift / 4Crawler Offroad 2&quot; Body Lift / ProComp 8069 16x8 / 315-75 GoodYear Duratracs / Modified ARB front / BruceTS Rear / WABFAB custom stuffs

I can see how Chris would want the fan working, after all, he's living and wheeling in one of the worst areas for "Swamp-A$$". Hot humid conditions at times means you want a little comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by kregg
    Oh, well I am of absolutely no help at all then. I'm just here to clutter your thread with usless posts and to pad my "web-wheeler" status...
    ROFLMAO.. IMHO that almost beat's Lance's quote about being (paraphrasing here) the "Premiere Web-Wheeler".

Back O/T, Chris, I might have some shots of the cover and layout somewhere. Worst case, if you all want I can always head back over to YodaMan or ToyConnection, grab some keys, pop some hoods, and start getting some more pics since I am already part-way there with a project I am involved with.

We're getting pictures of all generations and iterations of the under-hood layouts of Toyota 4wd vehicles to help people in passing the more stringent CA engine swap inspections. The "If it looks factory" logic in a more accessible use.

don't forget there is a fuse or two behind the glove box and slightly to the left - not sure what they're for though
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Those are the ones I was looking for. You could've spoke up earlier bud... dang. lol.

I remembered thats where they were when I was browsing over on 4crawler today, have yet to investigate if thats my issue though.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12