Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2001 - 2002 Sport Editions

Re: 2001 - 2002 Sport Editions

Looks good p nut! Looks identical to mine the day I bought it (minus the running boards). You'll love the way the thunder cloud metallic paint doesn't show dirt. I have not washed mine in 2 months and it still looks clean. Welcome to the Sport club.

Oh yeah, and my friends often refer to my 4Runner as the "Grey Goose". (haha...long story.)

2002 4Runner Sport 4WD
    My 4Runner Profile: Click Me

great choice!

must be a lot of silver/grey 02 SE, i got one too
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Thanks, guys. It's been nice driving it around for the past few days. A lot smoother than the Jeep.

Rock Slide -- I'm jealous of your Hilux Field Monitor. That install looks CLEAN. I would like to do something like that, but I think I'm just going to take the easy way out and get a Garmin/Magellan.
    Land Cruiser

Thanks!

I was very lucky to not only find a working Hilux FM, but one that matched my interior too.

But do Garmins/Magellans have the cool scrolling green lights! j/k
    2002 4Runner Sport 4WD

No, they don't. That's why if we ever meet up, you'd better not turn your back, because when you turn back around, all you'll see is some wires hanging down by your rear-view and a couple of burnout marks.

jokes
    Land Cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by p nut
    No, they don't. That's why if we ever meet up, you'd better not turn your back, because when you turn back around, all you'll see is some wires hanging down by your rear-view and a couple of burnout marks.

jokes

I'm sure! I've got buddies of my own that tell me the same thing every time they get in my 4Runner. On a couple rare occasions I've taken my 4Runner to the dealer for service/checkup, I've actually had more than 1 mechanic offer to buy it from me.

2002 4Runner Sport 4WD

p nut,

looks like you found a winner look in the tech section re my stubbs slider writeup. also, you'll appreciate the silver because it does not show dirt like black does. i had black cars all my life and when i bought my desert dune 4runner, i was a little disappointed w/ the color choice (3rd owner). but as i've become accustomed to the color, i appreciate it more.

i remember at the first june lake trip, one of the girls on the trip said "hey bob, when did you have time to wash your truck?" like i said, it doesnt show the dirt well

bob

Yeah, after having to wash my last black Jeep almost weekly, it's refreshing not to have to worry about that. I'm really starting to like this color more and more. I don't think it's silver. I think it's a mix of silver and gold.

Anyway, it all worked out in the end. The less time I have to spend washing, the more I can mod/wheel.
    Land Cruiser

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234