Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supercharger: URD Kit Issue???

Re: Supercharger: URD Kit Issue???

Well, I think I have spent more than enough time messing with urd's crapbox ftc. Point frankly I'm tired of dealing with it. The software is also buggy and its pretty sad that you have to pull over and wait 10min to upload or download a tune. Im starting to believe now that the ftc is bad. Last time I went into the tune, there were some boxs that were blank. both for timing and fuel. Im going to run just the injectors and fuel pump until I get the harness in to test out the Map ECU-2. Just wont be getting on it at all.
    96 4Runner SR5 S/C - 03&#039; Tacoma coils 3&#039;&#039; Toytec Spacer lift with 1&#039;&#039; Diff Drop. 3 1/2&#039;&#039; Downey Rear lift Coil Springs.<br /><br />285/75R/16 Goodyear MT/R.<br /><br />URD Fuel Kit

Yeah I feel you there. If I had some money burning a hole in my pocket I would go SMT-6 or SMT-7... but I'm running well enough where I just can't justify $600 for a new FTC. I would LOVE to have the closed-loop wideband tuning of the SMT-7 though...

I'm curious to see if the MAP-ECU2's oxygen sensor calibration circuit works, let us know!
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Roger that, and wish me luck, I know Im going to need it with how much luck Iver had with this kit already
    96 4Runner SR5 S/C - 03&#039; Tacoma coils 3&#039;&#039; Toytec Spacer lift with 1&#039;&#039; Diff Drop. 3 1/2&#039;&#039; Downey Rear lift Coil Springs.<br /><br />285/75R/16 Goodyear MT/R.<br /><br />URD Fuel Kit

Soooooo. I know its been a long long long time. But due to being extremely slow at work I was unable to purchase the map ecu2. Was forced to put the split second timer in. I have also lost contact with blink. So I have no one to help me tune and play around with what I do have.

One day I will get the MAP-ECU2, one day.

If anyone has tried out this unit please let me know how it works for you.

Ohh also not sure if I mentioned this in another post or not. But, come to find out (long time ago and fixed) was my Knock Sensor wires were broken from the heat. Causing the ECU to go into retard mode. As of right now, my truck is just running. not in any danger zones anymore.

The only bad is I get heavy ping between 5-0 vacuum. Played around with the timing map with no luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12