Thread: Paintball Gun and Mask

Paintball Gun and Mask

I'm not sure if eBay links are allowed or not, but I've put my custom milled Tippmann 98 on eBay, as well as my Vforce Grillz paintball mask. (The images are the links.)

The gun is a Tippmann 98 Custom Pro. The front grip was milled off and replaced with a Picatinny rail. The gun was sandblasted, sprayed with primer, and then sprayed with a a gunmetal'ish looking Rust-O-Leum. The gun comes with a 14in Lapco Bigshot barrel, and a Empire Reloader2 hopper. Comes with 9, 12, and 20oz c02 tank.

The mask is a black Vforce Grillz. Has a clear lens, visor attachment, and a carry bag.

Have any questions just ask. If you buy the gun you can have a free set of Army digital camouflage pants and jacket.

Re: Paintball Gun and Mask

As SOON as I saw the title of this thread on the homepage, I knew it was yours Cody. I can't believe you haven't sold this thing over the years. lol.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Yeah I've been trying to sell this on and off for a while now. Maybe someone will buy it now. I don't think the bid is too high... It's pretty reasonable considering the hopper is ~$45 new, and the barrel ~$50 new. I guess I'm bias too because of the work I put into it.

we always are. I tried to sell my PB gear for awhile. (I have a competition ready setup) and ended up sealing it all up in a box and stacking it in the garage. Good luck buddy!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

And if you only knew how much I have into my markers.... Freeflow Autococker with all the goodies....etc.....
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

It's ending real soon... be a good chance to get the mask for cheap!

Mask is a goner. Someone buy my gun.